Success currently works with 11 Nursery, Primary & Secondary schools across the Spennymoor area delivering a range of work as part of a Service Level Agreement (SLA). The schools sign up to a menu of exciting opportunities via an annual SLA which has been developed to be flexible in order to meet the varied requirements of each member.
Each year a joint cluster community event, four youth forum events as well as individual school projects. This year some of our work has included:
- Setting up Friends of the School,
- Supporting schools with funding bids,
- Setting up family learning,
- Developing a bike hotel,
- Renovating a school garden,
- Creating a mini outdoor library,
- Organising training,
- Delivering Relax Kids training,
- A range of other events as well as linking schools to a variety of multi-agency partnership activities.
If you would like to find out more, please contact email@example.com