Tudhoe Colliery Primary School is a small traditional village school serving the communities of Tudhoe, Croxdale and Hett. Built by the Weardale Iron and Coal Company in 1875, the building was redesigned in 1970 to create a light and modern interior with a large hall and its own school kitchen. The school stands on the edge of Tudhoe Colliery and is surrounded by farmland on three sides. There are extensive playing fields and a nature reserve and pond in the adjacent Loggins Wood.
Headteacher Mr Smith Address Front Street
Phone Number 01388 814399 email@example.com Website www.tudhoecollieryprimaryschool.co.uk