Spennymoor Employability Network
Was an exciting project funded by Spennymoor Area Action Partnership (AAP) and coordinated by CAVOS and Success (North East).
What was the Spennymoor Employability Network about? The network aimed to improve local access to adult learning and employment services by bringing together all organisations that provide or are interested in promoting adult learning or employment related opportunities for people in the Spennymoor AAP Area.
How did it works…..
- You will be invited to attend regular network meetings or join our e-network.
- You will have the opportunity to share information on the activities you provide, jointly plan future provision, discuss any particular issues around employment or adult education and help to identify gaps in provision.
We then collated ideas and information to promote activities via:
- Social Media – CAVOS website, Facebook, twitter and the use of QR technology and link to social media to all organisations who were part of the network.
- A publicity brochure was be distributed to every household in the Spennymoor AAP area.
Being a Forum Member As the project is funded by Spennymoor AAP there is no charge! All that we ask is that you:
- Complete a Network registration form available via this link (Network Registration Form) and return it to email@example.com
- Get involved either by attending the Network Meetings or keeping in touch via an e-network.
- Provide information to be included in the joint publicity brochure. (no cost to your organisation)
- Promote and share information distributed via the network to your client group or own networks.
- Provide feedback around increased client engagement or access to information as a result of the employability network.
- If appropriate to your organisation offer a free room and refreshments for the network meetings.
A list of network members:
- SUCCESS - CAVOS – Feel Good Factory North East CIC – Spennymoor Settlement – Livin – Durham Community Action – Go Ahead Training North East CIC – Groundwork North East & Cumbria – Spennymoor Town Councillor – Wellbeing for Life – Cornforth Partnership – Daybreak- Learning Curve Group- Bishop Auckland College- Evans & Co Solicitors- Durham Education Business Partnership – DISC Talentmatch – Profound Services – County Durham Housing Group – Continuum CIC – Durham University Careers, Employability and Enterprise Centre – Durham County Council Adult Learning and Skills Service – Durham County Council Stronger Families – Durham County Council Think Family Services- Durham County Council Employability Team – Durham County Council Community Economic Development Team – Durham County Council Economic Development Employability Team – County Durham Furniture Help Scheme – Jobcentre Plus