Spennymoor Children & Young People’s Network
This is an exciting project funded by Spennymoor AAP and coordinated by Success (North East).
The network aims to improve access to children and young people’s activities in the Spennymoor area by bringing together all organisations that provide or are interested in promoting activities for children, young people and families.
How does it work…..
- Members are invited to attend regular network meetings or join our e-network
- At the meeting you will share information on the activities you provide, discuss any particular issues for children and young people, jointly plan future provision and help to identify gaps in provision.
We work to bring all of the ideas together and promote all activities via:
- Social Media – website links, Facebook, twitter and the use of QR technology.
- Holiday booklets – these will be produced for 5 school holiday periods
- A ‘What’s On’ in the Spennymoor area guide – a comprehensive booklet of local activity providers.
- All booklets will be distributed to schools and community venues.
What will it cost and how do I join?
As the project is funded by Spennymoor AAP it is FREE and you will not need to pay anything!
All that we ask is that you:
- Get involved either by attending the Network Meetings or keeping in touch via an e-network.
- Complete a Children and Young People’s Network registration form
- Provide information to be included in the joint publicity brochure. (no cost to your organisation)
- Promote and share information distributed via the network to your client group or own networks
- Provide feedback around increased engagement or access to information as a result of the network
- If appropriate to your organisation, offer a free room and refreshments for the network meetings.
Please spread the word about the network-we want to reach as many organisations as possible to ensure we provide the best opportunities for children, young people and families in the Spennymoor AAP area.
For more information or to join the network please contact Wendy on 07415 380040 or email email@example.com